(RADIATOR) Can Handler.pm be modified to catch the Calling-Station-Id?

chris lists at powernet.net
Mon Jul 1 19:37:05 CDT 2002

What I have done is modified Handler.pm as shown by the diff output below.
The gist of it is the line
system "/usr/local/bin/badboy.email", $user, $submitted_pw;
I would just like to be able to pass the calling-station-id to this script
along with the username and password, as the users attempt to login.

Thanks,
Chris

*** Handler.pm.31 Fri Jun 28 12:38:00 2002
--- Handler.pm Mon Jul  1 12:41:00 2002
***************
*** 578,587 ****
  my $time = time;
  my $ctime = localtime($time);
  my $r = $result ? 'PASS' : 'FAIL';
  &Radius::Util::append
      ($filename,
!      "$ctime:$time:$user:$submitted_pw:correct_pw:$r\n")
  || $self->log($main::LOG_ERR, "Could not append password log file
'$filename': $!", $p);
      }
  }

--- 578,598 ----
  my $time = time;
  my $ctime = localtime($time);
  my $r = $result ? 'PASS' : 'FAIL';
+     if ($r eq 'FAIL')
+ {
  &Radius::Util::append
      ($filename,
!      "$ctime:$time:$user:$submitted_pw:$r\n")
  || $self->log($main::LOG_ERR, "Could not append password log file
'$filename': $!", $p);
+ system "/usr/local/bin/badboy.email", $user, $submitted_pw;
+  }
+ else
+ {
+ &Radius::Util::append
+     ($filename,
+      "$ctime:$time:$user:CORRECT!:$r\n")