(RADIATOR) converting mysqldump to livingston format

Philip Clever philip at turquoise.net
Mon Jul 1 19:03:24 CDT 2002

Hello,

Every couple of weeks we need to dump & clear the ACCOUTNING table, so that
we can access the online interface (otherwise it grow to big and times out
before returning any data).  We do a mysqldump command on it and it dumps to
a comma delimited file.  We would like to view this through radacct.cgi
specifying the logfile (.cgi?filename=).  However to get any info to return
on the webpage the log file must be in "Livingston" format.  Does anyone
know of a conversion utility to convert from Comma delimited to Livingston
format?

Thanks,

Philip

---