(RADIATOR) Authentication via proxy

chris lists at powernet.net
Mon Jul 1 13:51:41 CDT 2002

On sending you the infomation earlier, I thought about the situation some
more.
This radius server is and has been working for several PM3's. I have made
sure I am using the proper configs and dictionary now. The PM3's users are
still authenticating great. I think the problem is with the way they are
handing it off to me. Thier NAS goes through a proxy to get to me.
Although they claim its a transparent proxy that doesnt do anything with the
data, except pass it long.
Just wanted to let you know that the radius server itself *is* functioning
to an extent.

Thanks
Chris