(RADIATOR) Filter-ID for Radiator.

Rajan Man rajanb at mos.com.np
Mon Jul 1 00:52:55 CDT 2002

Hello,

I have been successfully using a filter to prevent incoming SYN packets with RADIUS. The filter is applied in portmasters. However the filter does not seem to work with RADIATOR. I have applied the filter for specific users but the users are able to connect and the filter is not working.  I've tried different syntaxes in the users file but nothing seems to happen. i tried with

 Filter-ID = Filtername, Filter-ID = "FilterName"
 Framed-Filter-Id = FilterName , Framed-Filter-ID ="FilterName" etc.

What can be wrong?? Any help regarding this is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

regards,
Rajan.