(RADIATOR) Radius auithentication on Microsoft IIS

brad.cook at tq.com.au brad.cook at tq.com.au
Thu Jan 31 21:06:29 CST 2002

Hi Rik / everyone,

We're currently evaluating Radiator, and would love to know whether you did
eventually find a solution to getting IIS to authenticate against a non-MS
auth server.

Is this something you can share with us ?

My organisation has intentions of scaling up web hosting based on IIS 4/5 ,
and I would love to have a solid auth/accounting solution under it.

Our eval of Radiator thus far is going great guns, but only services our
NAS infrastructure. The IIS stuff looms as a likely requirement in the
not-too-distant future, however, so our eval team would appreciate any info
you (or the Radiator community) can offer.

Hoping you can help ... :-)

Regards,

Brad Cook
Senior Network Engineer