(RADIATOR) Simultaneous logins allowed but logged?

Forbes Mike Mike.Forbes at Colorado.EDU
Wed Jan 30 21:48:40 CST 2002

Hugh,

The authlog is definitely a feature I will use, I did not know it was
there.

How can I use this to report duplicate logins without kicking the
users off?  I assume that this would work if we were kicking the user off
for duplicate logins, it would show up as a failure and a reason duplicate
login?

Mike

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au