(RADIATOR) Reply based on connection IP?

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Jan 29 15:47:52 CST 2002

Hello Robert -

The simplest way to do this is with Handlers.

Here is an example:

# define Clients

<Client n.n.n.n>
	Identifier GlobalRoaming
	Secret .....
</Client>

# define Handlers

<Handler Client-Identifier = GlobalRoaming>
</Handler>

<Handler ......>
</Handler>

<Handler>
</Handler>

Note that you should not mix Realms and Handlers in the same configuration
file, so if you are currently using Realms, you should change them to
Handlers. Handlers are also evaluated in the order they appear in the
configuration file, so the more specific must appear before the more general.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au