No subject

Dan Lee Dimke, Ph.D. dan at future-world.com
Mon Jan 28 20:37:35 CST 2002

Radiator is an amazing program - fast, reliable, and powerful. It appears to
handle just about anything that is thrown at it.

However, I'm getting an error that I have been unable to find a solution for
in any of the email archives. It is:

================
 ERR: Attribute number 9 (vendor 2233623) is not defined in your dictionary

I am using the standard dictionary. However, I am unable to find any
reference to this vendor number is another of the other dictionaries that
are provided with Radiator. Is there a dictionary reference that you might
recommend that I copy into to the main dictionary to accommodate this?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dan Lee Dimke
Future-World.com
Irving, TX USA