(RADIATOR) Radius packet or server attack protection.

Ronan Eckelberry radiator at gowebco.com
Mon Jan 28 19:33:38 CST 2002

	I use a SIMLOGIN field in MySQL in conjunction with the Session
Database in Radiator to handle this.  I only allow 1 login at a time per
username unless the customer is paying for more than one computer to
connect at a time.  If someone calls and can't log in, the Radiator logs
will show that they were denied for the reason of Simultaneous logins
exceeded.  You can then have the customer change their password and/or
check your accounting logs if you have it setup to log the
Calling-Station-ID attribute to see where the other call is coming from.

-Ronan