(RADIATOR) Radiator Log showing "No such user.

Ronan Eckelberry radiator at gowebco.com
Mon Jan 28 19:00:56 CST 2002

Below is the snipit from the log:

Mon Jan 28 14:33:18 2002: DEBUG: Packet dump:
*** Received from 216.54.217.6 port 1026 ....
Code:       Access-Request
Identifier: 194
Authentic:  #<136><142>4Ty<220>5<171><5>6<165>|~<130>k
Attributes:
        User-Name = "crystal1"
        User-Password =
"<27><201><151><243>!g^b<7><246><248><184><161><235><242><224>"
        NAS-IP-Address = 216.54.217.6
        NAS-Port = 30
        NAS-Port-Type = Async
        Service-Type = Framed-User
        Framed-Protocol = PPP
        Connect-Info = "31200 LAPM/V42BIS"
        Called-Station-Id = "5271011"
        Calling-Station-Id = "3524655491"

Mon Jan 28 14:33:18 2002: DEBUG: Handling request with Handler
'Realm=DEFAULT'
Mon Jan 28 14:33:18 2002: DEBUG: Rewrote user name to crystal1
Mon Jan 28 14:33:18 2002: DEBUG: RADONLINE Deleting session for
crystal1, 216.54.217.6, 30
Mon Jan 28 14:33:18 2002: DEBUG: do query is: delete from RADONLINE
where NASIDENTIFIER='216.54.217.6' and NASPORT=030

Mon Jan 28 14:33:18 2002: DEBUG: Handling with Radius::AuthSQL
Mon Jan 28 14:33:18 2002: DEBUG: Handling with Radius::AuthSQL:
SUBSCRIBERS
Mon Jan 28 14:33:18 2002: DEBUG: Query is: select
PASSWORD,PORTLIMIT,STATICIP,SIMLOGIN from SUBSCRIBERS where
USERNAME='crystal1' AND ACTIVE='Y'

Mon Jan 28 14:33:18 2002: DEBUG: Radius::AuthSQL looks for match with
crystal1
Mon Jan 28 14:33:18 2002: DEBUG: Query is: select NASIDENTIFIER,
NASPORT, ACCTSESSIONID from RADONLINE where USERNAME='crystal1'

Mon Jan 28 14:33:18 2002: DEBUG: Checking if user is still online:
unknown, crystal1, 216.54.217.7, 37, 7B00096D
Mon Jan 28 14:33:18 2002: DEBUG: Radius::AuthSQL REJECT:
Simultaneous-Use of 1 exceeded
Mon Jan 28 14:33:18 2002: DEBUG: Query is: select
PASSWORD,PORTLIMIT,STATICIP,SIMLOGIN from SUBSCRIBERS where
USERNAME='DEFAULT' AND ACTIVE='Y'

Mon Jan 28 14:33:18 2002: DEBUG: Handling with Radius::AuthSQL
Mon Jan 28 14:33:18 2002: DEBUG: Handling with Radius::AuthSQL:
LIMITED_20HRS
Mon Jan 28 14:33:18 2002: DEBUG: Query is: select
PASSWORD,PORTLIMIT,STATICIP,SIMLOGIN,TIMELEFT from LIMITED_20HRS where
USERNAME='crystal1' AND ACTIVE='Y'

Mon Jan 28 14:33:18 2002: DEBUG: Radius::AuthSQL looks for match with
crystal1
Mon Jan 28 14:33:18 2002: DEBUG: Query is: select
PASSWORD,PORTLIMIT,STATICIP,SIMLOGIN,TIMELEFT from LIMITED_20HRS where
USERNAME='DEFAULT' AND ACTIVE='Y'

Mon Jan 28 14:33:18 2002: DEBUG: Handling with Radius::AuthSQL
Mon Jan 28 14:33:18 2002: DEBUG: Handling with Radius::AuthSQL:
LIMITED_30HRS
Mon Jan 28 14:33:18 2002: DEBUG: Query is: select
PASSWORD,PORTLIMIT,STATICIP,SIMLOGIN,TIMELEFT from LIMITED_30HRS where
USERNAME='crystal1' AND ACTIVE='Y'

Mon Jan 28 14:33:18 2002: DEBUG: Radius::AuthSQL looks for match with
crystal1
Mon Jan 28 14:33:18 2002: DEBUG: Query is: select
PASSWORD,PORTLIMIT,STATICIP,SIMLOGIN,TIMELEFT from LIMITED_30HRS where
USERNAME='DEFAULT' AND ACTIVE='Y'

Mon Jan 28 14:33:18 2002: INFO: Access rejected for crystal1: No such
user
Mon Jan 28 14:33:18 2002: DEBUG: Packet dump:
*** Sending to 216.54.217.6 port 1026 ....
Code:       Access-Reject
Identifier: 194
Authentic:  #<136><142>4Ty<220>5<171><5>6<165>|~<130>k
Attributes:
        Reply-Message = "No such user"

Below is the Config File without secrets:

DbDir /usr/local/Radiator
DictionaryFile %D/dictionary
#FingerProg /usr/bin/finger
#LivingstonHole 2
#LivingstonOffs 46
LogDir /usr/log/radius
LogFile %L/radius.log
#PmwhoProg /usr/local/sbin/pmwho
SnmpgetProg /usr/local/bin/snmpget
Trace 3
#AuthPort 1812
#AcctPort 1813

<Client localhost>
  Description Local Test
  DupInterval 0
  Secret mysecret
</Client>

<Client ras1.webcosolutions.com>
  Description Lucent PM3
  DupInterval 2
  NasType Livingston
  Secret xxxxxx
</Client>

<Client ras2.webcosolutions.com>
  Description Lucent PM3
  DupInterval 2
  NasType Livingston
  Secret xxxxxx
</Client>

<Client ras3.webcosolutions.com>
  Description Lucent PM3
  DupInterval 2
  NasType Livingston
  Secret xxxxxx
</Client>

<Client ras5.webcosolutions.com>
  Description Lucent PM3
  DupInterval 2
  Secret xxxxxx
</Client>

<Client webco-5300.webcosolutions.com>
  Description Cisco AS5300 Access Server
  DupInterval 2
  NasType Cisco
  Secret xxxxxx
</Client>

<Realm DEFAULT>
  Description Default Realm for authenticating users
  RejectHasReason
  RewriteUsername s/^([^@]+).*/$1/
  SessionDatabase RADONLINE
  AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileReject

        <AuthBy SQL>
                Identifier SUBSCRIBERS
                DBSource dbi:mysql:radius:216.54.217.11
                DBUsername xxxxxx
                DBAuth xxxxxx
                DefaultSimultaneousUse 1
                Description Database to use to authenticate users
                FailureBackoffTime 5
                Timeout 10
                AuthSelect select PASSWORD,PORTLIMIT,STATICIP,SIMLOGIN
from SUBSCRIBERS where USERNAME='%n' AND ACTIVE='Y'
# AuthSelect select PASSWORD from SUBSCRIBERS where USERNAME='%n'
                AuthColumnDef 0,User-Password,check
                AuthColumnDef 1,Port-Limit,reply
                AuthColumnDef 2,Framed-IP-Address,reply
                AuthColumnDef 3,Simultaneous-Use,check
                AccountingTable ACCOUNTING
                AcctColumnDef USERNAME,User-Name
                AcctColumnDef TIME_STAMP,Timestamp,integer-date
                AcctColumnDef ACCTSTATUSTYPE,Acct-Status-Type
                AcctColumnDef ACCTINPUTOCTETS,Acct-Input-Octets,integer
                AcctColumnDef
ACCTOUTPUTOCTETS,Acct-Output-Octets,integer
                AcctColumnDef ACCTSESSIONID,Acct-Session-Id
                AcctColumnDef ACCTSESSIONTIME,Acct-Session-Time,integer
                AcctColumnDef ACCTTERMINATECAUSE,Acct-Terminate-Cause
                AcctColumnDef NASIDENTIFIER,NAS-IP-Address
                AcctColumnDef NASPORT,NAS-Port,integer
                AcctColumnDef NASPORTTYPE,NAS-Port-Type,integer
                AcctColumnDef FRAMEDIPADDRESS,Framed-IP-Address
                AcctColumnDef SERVICETYPE,Service-Type,integer
                AcctColumnDef CALLINGSTATIONID,Calling-Station-Id
                AcctColumnDef CALLEDSTATIONID,Called-Station-Id
                AddToReply Service-Type="Framed-User", \
                Framed-Protocol="PPP", \
                Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.255

        </AuthBy>

        <AuthBy SQL>
                Identifier LIMITED_20HRS
                DBSource dbi:mysql:radius:216.54.217.11
                DBUsername xxxxxx
                DBAuth xxxxxx
                DefaultSimultaneousUse 1
                Description Database to use to authenticate 20 Hour
users
                FailureBackoffTime 5
                Timeout 10
                AuthSelect select
PASSWORD,PORTLIMIT,STATICIP,SIMLOGIN,TIMELEFT from LIMITED_20HRS where
USERNAME='%n' AND ACTIVE='Y'
                AuthColumnDef 0,User-Password,check
                AuthColumnDef 1,Port-Limit,reply
                AuthColumnDef 2,Framed-IP-Address,reply
                AuthColumnDef 3,Simultaneous-Use,check
                AuthColumnDef 4,Session-Timeout,reply
                AcctSQLStatement update LIMITED_20HRS set
TIMELEFT=TIMELEFT-0%{Acct-Session-Time} where USERNAME='%n'
[...]
#               PostAuthHook file:"%D/CheckTimeLeft"

        </AuthBy>

        <AuthBy SQL>
                Identifier LIMITED_30HRS
                DBSource dbi:mysql:radius:216.54.217.11
                DBUsername xxxxxx
                DBAuth xxxxxx
                DefaultSimultaneousUse 1
                Description Database to use to authenticate 30 Hour
users
                FailureBackoffTime 5
                Timeout 10
                AuthSelect select
[...]

<AuthLog FILE>
        Identifier AuthLog
        Filename %L/authlog
        LogSuccess 0
        LogFailure 1
        SuccessFormat %l:%U:%P:OK:%1:%{Calling-Station-Id}
        FailureFormat %l:%U:%P:FAIL:%1:%{Calling-Station-Id}
</AuthLog>

</Realm>

<Realm usb.isp>
  Description Realm for authenticating Alstateweb.net users
  RejectHasReason
  RewriteUsername s/^([^@]+).*/$1/
  SessionDatabase RADONLINE

        <AuthBy RADIUS>
                Identifier ALSTATE
                Host 216.54.217.17
                Secret mysecret
                AuthPort 1812
                AcctPort 1813
                Description Database to use to authenticate
Alstateweb.net users

        </AuthBy>
</Realm>

<Realm isandc.isp>
  Description Realm for authenticating isandc.com users
  RejectHasReason
  RewriteUsername s/^([^@]+).*/$1/
  SessionDatabase RADONLINE

        <AuthBy RADIUS>
                Identifier ISANDC
                Host 12.108.46.104
                Secret xxxxxx
                Description Database to use to authenticate isandc.com
users

        </AuthBy>
</Realm>

<SessionDatabase SQL>
DateFormat %b %e %Y %H %M
AddQuery insert into RADONLINE (USERNAME, NASIDENTIFIER, NASPORT,
ACCTSESSIONID, TIME_STAMP, FRAMEDIPADDRESS, NASPORTTYPE, SERVICETYPE,
CALLINGSTATIONID, CALL
EDSTATIONID) values ('%u', '%N', 0%{NAS-Port}, '%{Acct-Session-Id}',
'%{Timestamp}', '%{Framed-IP-Address}', '%{NAS-Port-Type}',
'%{Service-Type}', '%{Calling
-Station-Id}', '%{Called-Station-Id}')
ClearNasQuery delete from RADONLINE where NASIDENTIFIER='%N'
CountNasSessionsQuery select ACCTSESSIONID from RADONLINE where
NASIDENTIFIER='%N'
CountQuery select NASIDENTIFIER, NASPORT, ACCTSESSIONID from RADONLINE
where USERNAME='%u'
DBSource dbi:mysql:radius:216.54.217.11
DBUsername xxxxxx
DBAuth xxxxxx
DeleteQuery delete from RADONLINE where NASIDENTIFIER='%N' and
NASPORT=0%{NAS-Port}
Description Database of currently online sessions (users)
FailureBackoffTime 5
Identifier RADONLINE
</SessionDatabase>

	Hope this helps.