(RADIATOR) Radiator Log showing "No such user.

Ronan Eckelberry radiator at gowebco.com
Mon Jan 28 14:00:53 CST 2002

	I think I see the problem after looking at the trace.  It seems
that the user is disconnecting/being disconnected and not being removed
from RADONLINE.  This doesn't happen all the time, but in the Trace it
shows that they are being denied for the "Simultaneous Use", but I am
using an <AuthLog FILE> clause to just write the failed logins to a file
(Which is what I use to write to a webpage for the technicians to look
at) that just gives the reason that the login failed as "No such user".
Is there any way to change the AuthLog to display the real reason and
not just "No such user"?  Below is the AuthLog clause I am using.  I am
not logging Successful logins right now which is why I have it disabled.

<AuthLog FILE>
        Identifier AuthLog
        Filename %L/authlog
        LogSuccess 0
        LogFailure 1
        SuccessFormat %l:%U:%P:OK:%1:%{Calling-Station-Id}
        FailureFormat %l:%U:%P:FAIL:%1:%{Calling-Station-Id}
</AuthLog>

	Any input would be appreciated.  Thanks for all the help guys.
:)

-Ronan