(RADIATOR) Surprises in dictionary when upgrading Radiator

terry at ccis.net terry at ccis.net
Fri Jan 25 13:35:40 CST 2002

When I upgraded to Radiator 1.86, I started getting a new error,

     Fri Jan 25 11:45:00 2002: ERR: Attribute number 79 is not defined in
your dictionary

which is odd, as I wasn't getting that error with the old version (same
dictionary). I found an attribute to quiet it down,

     ATTRIBUTE       EAP-Message                     79      data

but it's kind of arbitrary. Anybody know what it is? The RAS this services
are a mix of Cisco 5300s and Max 6096s

Thanks,
Terry

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au