(RADIATOR) Radiator Log showing "No such user.

Ronan Eckelberry radiator at gowebco.com
Thu Jan 24 20:24:23 CST 2002

	For some reason Radiator is denying random customers access at
random times.  It is logging the reason as "No such user".  It will
usually only do this once, but I have seen it do it a few times.  The
user does exist in the database.  I will try to log in with the un/pw
and get rejected, only to try again seconds or minutes later and be let
in.  The user is not listed in the RADONLINE table, nor are they listed
as inactive.  Has anyone else had this happen before?  Does anyone have
any suggestions?  It seems kind of weird.

	The only thing that I can see in the logs are "Duplicate
Requests" from the NASs sometimes and sometimes Radiator will die, but
INETD restarts it as soon as it receives a request.

	Any suggestions would be more than helpful.

Thanks all,

-Ronan

Ronan Eckelberry
ronan at gowebco.com