(RADIATOR) (Radiator) SNMPAgent on NT4?

Martin Edge martin.edge at phoneware.net.au
Wed Jan 23 19:47:14 CST 2002

Believe you need SNMP_Session-0.90

Should be avaliable from CPAN

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: Kent, Ashley [mailto:akent at ue.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, 24 January 2002 11:32 AM
To: 'radiator at open.com.au'
Subject: (RADIATOR) (Radiator) SNMPAgent on NT4?

Guys,

I want to start doing mrtg monitoring of radius authentication requests on
my NT4 radiator boxes. I'm having trouble getting hold of the correct snmp
package.
I've downloaded and installed net-snmp from
http://www.activestate.com/PPMPackages/zips/6xx-builds-only, but this must
be the wrong package since when I start radiator I get

Thu Jan 24 10:14:15 2002: ERR: Could not load module Radius::SNMPAgent:
Can't locate SNMP_util.pm in @INC (@INC contains: . d:/Perl/lib
d:/Perl/site/lib .) at d:/Perl/site/lib/Radius/SNMPAgent.pm line 14, <FILE>
line 189.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at d:/Perl/site/lib/Radius/SNMPAgent.pm
line 14, <FILE> line 189.
Compilation failed in require at (eval 37) line 3, <FILE> line 189.