(RADIATOR) Session-Timeout Maximum Value

Brian Morris brian at netspeed.com.au
Wed Jan 23 17:14:23 CST 2002

Hehehe ...

According to the RFC, the value (in seconds) is a 32bit unsigned integer!
This equates conservatively (30 bits) to a tad over 34 years :-))

Even with all other things being suitable for an accurate test, I don't
think I have enough time to live to fully test the true upper limit of this
parameter!

Cheers,  Brian.