(RADIATOR) Silly question.

Sachin Srivastava sachin.s at net4india.net
Thu Jan 17 16:51:29 CST 2002

Another silly question. Can someone please tell me what's the latest version
of Radiator available.
Rgds,
Sachin Srivastava
Net 4 India Ltd,
New Delhi - 110024
Tel: +91 11 [6104192/93] Extn. [501]

Keyword: net4india
(Simply type it in the Internet Explorer address bar
and press Enter)
information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to
receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,
disclose or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.