(RADIATOR) Sending Accounting log to SYSLOG

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jan 16 18:20:12 CST 2002

Hello Vangelis -

There is no mechanism in Radiator to do this, and there are significant
problems in trying to do it as well.

In general if you want to copy the accounting records to another host, you
should use an AuthBy RADIUS clause to proxy the accounting requests and then
use an accounting file with the Radiator instance on the target host.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au