(RADIATOR) Detail file and online.db

Robert bert at bertsworld.net
Sat Jan 12 13:48:19 CST 2002

Hello,

After changing the IP address of my Radiator server I've noticed that it's
no longer writing info to the detail file or the online.db.  Everything else
seems to working properly except these two.  I've set the trace level to 4
and watched the logfile and see no warnings or errors indicating there's a
problem.

When running radpwtst I did see entries made to the detail file for the
username.  All users are being authenticated and the pwdlog file is chugging
along without any problems.

I'm using Radiator-2.14.1.  This is most likely an older version, but it's
been working flawlessly for 2 years and had no reason to check for any
updates.  Here's my config file:

radius.cfg --

LogDir /var/log/radius
DbDir /usr/local/etc/raddb
DictionaryFile /usr/local/etc/raddb/dictionary
AuthPort 1645
AcctPort 1646
Trace 3

<Client localhost>
        Secret ******
        DupInterval 0
</Client>

<Client x.x.x.x>
        Secret *******
        NasType TotalControl
        IgnoreAcctSignature
        DupInterval 0
</Client>

<Client x.x.x.x>
        Secret ******
        NasType TotalControl
        IgnoreAcctSignature
        DupInterval 0
</Client>

<Realm DEFAULT>
        <AuthBy FILE>
        Filename %D/users
        </AuthBy>
        # Log accounting to the detail file in LogDir
        AcctLogFileName %L/detail
        PasswordLogFileName %L/pwdlog
        RewriteUsername tr/A-Z/a-z/
        RewriteUsername s/^([^@]+).*/$1/