(RADIATOR) restrict login

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Jan 10 18:23:28 CST 2002

Hello Peter -

You would use a session database and either the MaxSessions parameter in the
Realm or Handler, or DefaultSimultaneousUse in the AuthBy clause and
individual Simultaneous-Use check items per user.

Have a look at sections 6.16.3, 6.17.14 and 13.1.14 in the Radiator manual
("doc/ref.html").

This topic has also been discussed many times on the mailing list, so check
the archive site and do a search (www.open.com.au/archives/radiator).

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au