(RADIATOR) radius crash

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jan 9 18:33:12 CST 2002

Hello Eapen -

The problem you have is due to several things.

First of all, your configuration file should be changed slightly to deal with
possibly missing attributes that are used in the calculation refered to in
the error message.

This part of the SQL statement should be changed:

	.... balancetime=balancetime-%{Acct-Session-Time} .....

should be something like this:

	balancetime=balancetime-0%{Acct-Session-Time} ....

as it is the missing value that is causing the crash.

Secondly there have been some improvements in later versions of Radiator to
deal with the method "quote" error (this will go away if the above is fixed
in any case).

The latest version is Radiator 2.19.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au