radius crash

Eapen Joseph eapen at q8online.com
Wed Jan 9 15:35:52 CST 2002

Hi,
our radiator radius was working perfectly, when suddenly it started
crashing.
when we checked the logs we found that,when a particular query as
mentioned below is excecuted, the crash occurs.

Wed Jan  9 23:26:19 2002: ERR: do failed for 'update amcard set
balancetime=balancetime- where username='96340961'': You have an err
or in your SQL syntax near 'where username='96340961'' at line 1

pls note the double quotes (") at the end of the username.
we find that each time the crash occurs, this SQL statement is
there,ofcourse the usernames will be different.

The other error that showed in the terminal was:
cant call method "quote" on an undefined value at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Radius/AuthSQL.pm  line 363

This file was not at all changed or modified.

Waiting your valuable respones

Regards
eapen

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au