(RADIATOR) Multiple timestamp in the accounting record? (Part II)

William Hernandez whr at essnet.com
Wed Jan 9 13:30:12 CST 2002

Hello everyone,

I found the following messages in the Radiator Archive and it appears to
be basically the same situation that I'm encountering.

We're running Radiator 2.18.2 and we proxy requests for a specific realm
to another radius server. And the detail file has multiple timestamps in
the same accounting record as described in the archive.

However, I don't understand the solution for how to eliminate the
multiple timestamps. Is a modification required in the dictionary file
which currently has "ATTRIBUTE       Timestamp               103
integer"? Do I remove this line from the dictionary file on the proxy
server, but keep it on the main radius server?

Thanks in advance,
William

--------------------------------
Re: (RADIATOR) Multiple timestamp in the accounting record?

Hello Hugh,

Thanks a lot first, but I think I have found the reason.
 Anyway, I meant multiple timestamps in the same accounting record. It
was
because of attribute 103 (GRIC timestamp) in the Dictionary. Everytime
the
Radiator recieve a proxy request, the timestamp of of the accounting
record
in the previous Radius server get appended to the accounting record of
the
Radiator. Hence there have been more than one timestamp.

Thanks a lot.

Jason