(RADIATOR) Setup Question

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Jan 8 16:27:13 CST 2002

Hello Eric -

I would suggest the following steps:

1. read the Radius RFC's (included in the Radiator distribution)

2. read the Radius documentation for your NAS (modem pool)

3. read the Radiator manual (at least twice)

4. decide if you are going to use a database

5. set up a test bed and install Radiator on it

6. do some testing with radpwtst

7. do some testing with your NAS

8. do the final installation and configuration

hth

Hugh

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au