(RADIATOR) AuthbyRADIUS with DYNADDRESS

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Jan 7 18:37:59 CST 2002

Hello Matt, Hello Steve -

Thanks for sending the files.

The problem you have with the two Access-Accepts is because you have
specified "NoForwardAuthentication" in the second AuthBy RADIUS clause. This
will cause this AuthBy to always Accept any authentication request. This is
not what you need - you should use "IgnoreAuthentication" instead (see
section 6.29.11 in the manual).

I apologise for not seeing this sooner.

BTW - as has been mentioned in another posting you should consider using the
AuthBy SQLRADIUS clause to manage large numbers of Called-Station-Id's.

BTW2 - you should also consider running two instances of Radiator - one for
authentication and the other for accounting - it will make your configuration
files much simpler.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au