RejectMePls

Alex Fritz alex at kerdaino.com
Sun Jan 6 17:12:22 CST 2002

We are having something unusual going on.  We have a particular user that is
continuously hitting our system that is obviously not valid.  The user is
Reject-Me-Pls...@(defaultrealm).  And it's counterpart
RejectMePls@(defaultrealm).  I'm not sure who it is or if it's the networks,
but we can't figure how they are even getting past our authentication and
getting rows into our accounting tables.  Now if they are in our RadOnline
(SessionDatabase) they don't seem to get in, but normally do.  Not to
mention it's flooding my error logs.  Does anybody know anything about this
or how this person or whatever is getting authenticated when they aren't in
the database?  We called Qwest to ask them about it and they didn't seem to.
Thanks for the help...

Alex Fritz
---

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au