(RADIATOR) Radiator Startup

Gilbert T. Gutierrez, Jr. Gilbert.G at noc.phxinternet.net
Fri Jan 4 10:30:04 CST 2002

I saw the restartWrapper script.  The reason I was not using it was that it
used send mail.  I have send mail disabled on the test machine that I am
working on as well as the two servers already in service that I will be
installing on.  I did not know if there was some configuration file for
Radiator that allowed me to run this application from startup without
running it as root.  The daemon tools configuration file that I included
should have ran Radiator as user "radius" but I am showing it as running as
root.  I have very limited shell scripting skills or Perl programming skills.

Thanks,
Gilbert

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au