(RADIATOR) Huge memory usage

Romain Vergniol romain.vergniol at cegedim.fr
Fri Jan 4 09:53:32 CST 2002

Hello all,

I use 2 radiator servers (2.18.2) on slackware 8.0 with MySQL, the first one has a proxy and a radius daemon and the other is a simple radius server.
The proxy receive about 12000 requests/day.
I noticed that the machine with the proxy consumes a lot of memory (90% of  the 512Mo available), "only" 66% for the other.
In fact, after a reboot, the usage is about 20% and slowly increase to 90% after one day.
Restarting radiator doesn't reduce the amount of memory consumed.

Is it normal ? Maybe the problem is in my config files... or it could be MySQL, I don't know...
I planned to use 'CachePasswords' and it seems to be impossible now.

Attached files are my config files with no secrets and the level 4 trace of the proxy ( comme tu les aimes Hugh :)

Thanks