(RADIATOR) RewriteUsername

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Feb 28 18:58:46 CST 2002

Hello Barry -

The way your configuration file is set up, you will only get usernames of the
form "user at auth" in the <Realm auth> clause. If the username is of the form
user at any.thing.else, it will not go to the <Realm auth> clause, hence will
not get rewritten. The other <Realm> clause will only match usernames without
realm suffixes, hence the message "Could not find a handler ...".

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au