(RADIATOR) Radar progress report

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Tue Feb 26 00:24:43 CST 2002

Hi all,

Just a brief progress report on Radar, the new Radiator monitoring tool we
are currently developing.

I have attached PNG screen dump of the current early alpha version.

You can see from the dump that you can monitor multiple remote Radiators, and
for each one you can display message traces in real time, and display
real-time statistics. You can also drill down into each Radiator to see the
current configuration. It can also announce important events (such as a
radiator going up/down/stalling etc) by email, run an external prog, popup
etc.
Lots more features coming.

We will be calling for beta testers some time in the next few weeks.
In the meantime, feedback direct to me please.
Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X