(RADIATOR) Time of day login

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Feb 25 19:28:53 CST 2002

Hello Leon -

The "Time" and "until Time" constructs are Radiator specific.

A reply attribute of

	Session-Timeout = "until Time"

will cause Radiator to calculate the Session-Timeout value according to the
amount of time (number of seconds) remaining until the Time check item
expires.

As mentioned, check section 13.1.13 in the manual.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au