(RADIATOR) strange authlog behavior (bug?)

peter moody peter at enabledsites.com
Mon Feb 25 13:14:08 CST 2002

Hugh,
I sent you the information you reqeusted offlist early last week and I
haven't heard anything back from you.
did you get it?
was there more that you required?
should I be talking to some one else?  we do have a support contract
with you guys.

thanks for your attention in this matter.

-peter

--
Peter Moody		Systems Administrator
peter at enabledsites.com