(RADIATOR) DHCP and Radiator High

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Feb 21 19:34:30 CST 2002

Hello Dirk -

With address allocation from a MySQL database, you can improve the
performance considerably by changing the FindQuery like this:

select TIME_STAMP, YIADDR, SUBNETMASK, DNSSERVER from RADPOOL
where POOL='%0' and STATE=0 order by TIME_STAMP limit 1

Have a look at section 6.51.5 in the Radiator 2.19 reference manual
("doc/ref.html").

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au