(RADIATOR) Rejecting Caller-ID from SQL without auth from SQL

Viraj Alankar valankar at ifxcorp.com
Wed Feb 20 16:57:36 CST 2002

On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 09:38:37AM -0500, Viraj Alankar wrote:

> Now I was able to get it working with the following config. However, it
> appears the select query is still called twice when the callerid doesn't exist
> in the table. Basically in this config I took out the options in
> VE_Check_CallerID.

Just wanted to let you know I was able to get it working without any problems
now. Adding the 'NoDefault' to the SQL authby stopped it from executing the
query twice. Here is what I did:

<AuthBy SQL>
        Identifier VE_CallerID
        AuthSelect select "Reject" from ve where callerid = '%{Calling-Station-Id}'
        AuthColumnDef 0, Auth-Type, check
        AccountingTable
        NoDefault
</AuthBy>

<AuthBy FILE>
        Identifier VE_Check_CallerID
        Filename        %D/VE_Check_CallerID.users
</AuthBy>

<AuthBy FILE>
        Identifier My_Users_File
        Filename        ...