(RADIATOR) inserting vendor attributes to accounting table

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Feb 18 16:53:12 CST 2002

Hello Utku -

You will need to pre-process the accounting requests with a PreAuthHook to
extract the relevant information and add a couple of pseudo-attributes to the
request packet that you can then use in your AcctColumnDef's.

There are some example hooks (including Cisco pseudo-attributes) in the file
"goodies/hooks.txt" in the Radiator 2.19 distribution.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au