(RADIATOR) SMS server and Radiator

Eapen Joseph eapen at q8online.com
Thu Feb 14 12:13:30 CST 2002

hello,
we are an ISP, and we are going for a SMS Server so that users can send
messages and logos thru' the SMS server.we would like to integrate the
SMS server and Radiator for this purpose.

The software stack that we have is as follows:

Radiator version 2.19
Platform: Solaris 8
Databae : Oracle 9i

The assumptions are as follows:
1.Deduct 5 mts for each message send thru' the SMS Server.
2.Deduct 10 mts for each logo send thru' the SMS Server.
(Other features can be added at a later stage)

AIM:
1.The balancetime time in the authentication table should be updated.
2.Seperate accounting should be there for each SMS send.
3.The session time send to the NAS should also be updated (deducted)
from the current session time on the NAS.

When a person is authenticated, his balance time is send as the session
time to the NAS. When this particular person send an SMS,

1.His balancetime should be updated accordingly.(Say if he sends 1
message, his balancetime should be reduced  by 5 mts and likewise this
time is multipied by the no. of messages and the type of message that
he sends.)

2.The time calculated in the above fashion, should also be reduced from
his current session time on the NAS.

3.Each time an SMS is send it should also be accounted in  a seperate
accounting table.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au