(RADIATOR) Radiator Eating all my ram.

Cortney Thompson Cortney at wyoming.com
Wed Feb 13 19:24:46 CST 2002

Is anyone else having a problem with Radiator 2.19 on NT using all
available resources.

I have had Radiator crock twice now.  Both times the Auth process was at
about 10 meg of ram, and the Acct process was at about 110 meg.  Being the
machine only has 128 megs of ram, Radiator is not responding, but still
running.  Looking at my SQL server, it looks as if Radiator is not
releasing it's connections.  The processes on it are taking large amounts
of memory.  Once I restart the services all memory goes back to normal, and
stays there... About 10 meg per process.  I have not done much trouble
shooting here.  I wanted to check with the list before I dug in.

Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks in advance.

Cortney Thompson
Cortney at wyoming.com

  Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect
                    those of wyoming.com LLC

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au