(RADIATOR) CERT Advisory CA-2002-03: Multiple Vulnerabilities in Many Implementations of the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)

Mariano Absatz radiator at lists.com.ar
Wed Feb 13 16:14:32 CST 2002

Hi Mike, Hugh,

I've been reading about the vulnerabilities found in most SNMP's
implementations (see http://www.cert.org/advisories/CA-2002-03.html).

Do you know if the SNMP_Session module used by Radiator is affected by this?
If so, is there any recent version that is not affected?

I've been browsing http://www.switch.ch/misc/leinen/snmp/perl/ but I didn't
find any info about it (or even a mailing list, though I see Mike contributes
to the package every now and then).

TIA

--
Mariano Absatz