(RADIATOR) FW: Radiator evalaution

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Feb 12 16:47:06 CST 2002

Hello Murat -

You should create your own users file and configuration file with your users
and your NAS clients. Then you can run radiusd with the -config_file
parameter like this:

/usr/local/Radiator-Demo-2.19/ perl radiusd -config_file myconfig.cfg

I encourage you to read the radius RFC's and the Radiator manual, which are
included in the doc directory of the Radiator distribution.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au