(RADIATOR) Current Logged in Users

Brian Morris brian at netspeed.com.au
Mon Feb 11 19:38:26 CST 2002

Hi Shane -

Just add this code to the bottom of your radius.cfg file (or whatever you call yours)

<SessionDatabase SQL>
   DBSource dbi:ODBC:RadiusLog
   DBUsername radiususer
   DBAuth radiususerpassword
</SessionDatabase>

Where :
- RadiusLog is your ODBC datasource setup for Radiator (you probably already have this for authentication and accounting - use the same one)
- radiususer is the SQL user account with access to the above datasource
- radiususerpassword is the above users password for accessing the SQL datasource

You should have/create a table within the above database called RADONLINE its structure and details can be found in the goodies section.  Use the suggested structure for now (that way you can accept the defaults) but you can add to it to record additional helpful info later if you want.

Regards,  Brian Morris