FW: (RADIATOR) FW: Radiator evalaution

Murat Kirmaci kirmacim at turcom.com.tr
Mon Feb 11 12:09:21 CST 2002

Hello again,
First of all thanks to Rolando for helpful information, I tried to
unarchieve TAR format as you mentioned like
tar -zxvf Radiator-2.19.tgz -C /usr/local

then
cd /usr/local/Radiator-Demo-2.19/

In the same directory, I unarchieve the downloaded Digest-MD5-2.16.tar.gz
via

tar -zxvf Digest-MD5-2.16.tar.gz
then copied the unarchieved MD5 files into the Radiator-Demo-2.19 directory
-----
/usr/local/Radiator-2.19/perl Makefile.PL
	.........for U32 no restrictions
	.........for U32 no restrictions
Writing makefile for Digest :: MD5
Writing makefile for Digest :: MD5
After that I run make test command

----
/usr/local/Radiator-Demo-2.19/make test
ok1a
Can't locate Digest/MD5.pm in @INC (......) at Radius/Radius.pm line 20 / 23
Begin failed -Compilation aborted at Radius/Radius.pm line 23
not ok 7b
not ok 7c
-------

After make test command I got the above result , There is something wrong
but I cannot guess what is the problem,
I'll be pleased to get your help.

Regards.

Murat KIRMACI