(RADIATOR) Current Logged in Users

Rolando Riley rriley at ayayai.com
Mon Feb 11 08:03:38 CST 2002

When I say 'fairly accurate' - if your NAS fails to deliver a STOP record to
radiator, the user will not be removed from the online users database.

The above  seems to be very common to happen. That is

1) hanged users which can't auth  because of a Max Sessions reached and no
STOP record sent by the NAS has been taken
2) Sometimes hanged RADIUS. That still happens to us when we change all the
auths to LDAP. And it is due to the same cause in point 1)

My question is:
1) what is the accurate way to use scripts like scripts like
goodies/cleanup.txt or checksessiondb.txt
2) do you know what are the frequent causes that  make NAS don't send the
STOP record ?