(RADIATOR) Looking for suggestions

Patrick Muldoon doon at inoc.net
Fri Feb 8 18:10:23 CST 2002

It would depend on the nas you are using.  You might be able to send
back and ACL that would permit the user to only connect to port 80/443
on your web server.

Hope this helps,
Patrick

--
Patrick Muldoon, Network/Software Engineer
INOC, LLC
doon at inoc.net

A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to
do.

On

> Behalf Of terry at ccis.net
> Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 5:36 PM
> To: radiator at open.com.au
> Subject: (RADIATOR) Looking for suggestions
>
> This is a problem that sounds like something that radiator might be

able

> address..
>
> I want to use EZN to do online signups. Basically, their software

connects

> a new customers machine into our modem pool using a special account

and

> phone number, passes signup information onto a Platypus signup page,

and

> disconnects.
>
> I need to find a way to allow that special account to only access our

web

> site, period. The more restrictive, the better. EZN has no idea how

their

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X
Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au