(RADIATOR) Overriding NAS

Rolando Riley rriley at ayayai.com
Fri Feb 8 16:09:40 CST 2002

Hugh:

Yes. I basically want to do this:
 1) Define a pool of  IP addresses in a DataBase
 2) Define a Realm for this special users. BTW will be Content filtered
users.
 3) After a succesfull Auth by the user I want to reassign a new IP from the
pool defined on step 1)
     and reply the new Framed-IP-Address to our NAS.

 I have been checking the  goodies directory of Radiator and it seems that
what I would need is a  "Hook" . Now, I am not sure if it is a PostAuthHook
or a ReplyHook to resolve this problem?
 There is also an addressallocator.cfg that seems to resolve the IP
allocation part but I don't clearly see what are the fields of this table?

how would be more likely a cfg for this?

thanks  in advance,

R. Riley