(RADIATOR) extra accounting

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Feb 6 20:13:40 CST 2002

Hello Rick -

The simplest way to do this is with Handlers:

# define Handlers

<Handler Acct-Status-Type = Alive>
	<AuthBy INTERNAL>
		AcctResult ACCEPT
	</AuthBy>
</Handler>

<Handler .....>
</Handler>

Note that you should not mix Realms and Handlers in the same configuration
file, so change any Realms to Handlers like this:

<Realm ....>
</Realm>

<Handler Realm = .....>
</Handler>

And don't forget that Handlers are evaluated in the order that they appear in
the configuration file, so the more specific must appear before the more
general.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au