(RADIATOR) Graphing Individual Access Servers

jlewis at lewis.org jlewis at lewis.org
Mon Feb 4 21:31:50 CST 2002

I haven't done it, so I'm just talking theory here...but this should be a
very simple program...not much of an invention.  If you're looking to
graph ports in use individually for each NAS, I'd write a perl script
using DBI to get at the RADONLINE table.  Take the NAS IP (NASIDENTIFIER)
as ARGV[0], run a select count(*) where NASIDENTIFIER = $ARGV[0] (you may
want to also do something like 'and NASPORTTYPE != "Virtual"' if you use
virtual templates and only want to count physical ports).  This should be
maybe 10 lines or less of perl to get a basic script that works.

On Tue, 5 Feb 2002, Barry Andersson wrote:

> Rather than re-invent the wheel, does anyone out there already have a script
> that grabs data from a mySQL RADONLINE table so that mrtg can use it?

 Atlantic Net                |

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au