(RADIATOR) Freaky AuthBy DynAddress Problem

Brian Morris brian at netspeed.com.au
Sun Feb 3 23:55:30 CST 2002

Agreed,

However, I notice that Radiator removes any 'freaky' entry from the
RADONLINE table along the lines of:

Delete from radonline where nasidentifier = 'whatever' and nasport =
'whatever'

prior to adding the new entry to the RADONLINE table.

Couldn't a similar sanity check be used for RADPOOL?

Regards,  Brian Morris