(RADIATOR) (Radiator) Disabled User

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Sun Feb 3 22:06:14 CST 2002

Hello Allister -

You may find it easiest to proxy the radius requests to the Windows 2000 box
and run a copy of Radiator there with an AuthBy ADSI clause.

Have a look at section 6.40 in the Radiator 2.19 reference manual
("doc/ref.html").

Otherwise you should supply your own SearchFilter parameter for the AuthBy
LDAP* clause (section 6.35 in the manual).

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au