(RADIATOR) MaxSessions

Robert bert at bertsworld.net
Sat Feb 2 00:45:30 CST 2002

Hello,

I've recently started using the MaxSession clause in my default realm
and see something strange.  It would appear that it's working properly
and only allowing the user to login once unless the user uses a capital
letter in their username (ie bert and Bert are being treated as
different usernames).  I am using the following in my default realm:

RewriteUsername tr/A-Z/a-z/
RewriteUsername s/^([^@]+).*/$1/

I assume this is the reason for the behaviour described above?  If it
makes and difference, I'm running Radiator-2.14.1 on BSDI 4.01.

Is there a way of disabling this?

Thank you in advance,
Robert

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au