(RADIATOR) Question

Paul paul at level9.net
Fri Feb 1 12:34:31 CST 2002

Hi Steve,

A handler like the one below will not perform any authentication:

<Handler Called-Station-Id=apn.gprs.net>

        AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileAccept
        AuthBy AllocateIPAddressForGPRS

        AcctLogFileName %L/%N-gprs-%{GlobalVar:HostId}-detail%Y%m%d.log
        PostAuthHook file:"filename"

</Handler>

However remember that you may still need to send back some appropriate reply
attributes which you could do with an 'AddToReply' as per below:

<AuthBy DYNADDRESS>
       Identifier AllocateIPAddressForGPRS
       Allocator ORACLEallocatorGPRS
       PoolHint pool-%{Called-Station-Id}-%N
       MapAttribute    yiaddr, Framed-IP-Address
       StripFromReply PoolHint
       AddToReply  Service-Type = "Framed-User", Framed-Protocol = "PPP",
Framed-Compression = "Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP", Framed-MTU = "1500",
Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.255, Framed-Routing = None
</AuthBy>

These are just examples, you'll will need to tailor them to your specific
needs.

Hope this helps.

Paul

Paul O'Shea