(RADIATOR) blocking caller IDs

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Dec 24 19:01:10 CST 2002

Hello Steve -

Recent versions of Radiator contain the AuthBy INTERNAL clause that can
be used for this purpose.

Ie:

	<AuthBy INTERNAL>
		DefaultResult REJECT
	</AuthBy>

There are many useful features of this clause, which you will find
described in section 6.46 of the Radiator 3.5 reference manual.

The manual is included in the distribution in "doc/ref.html" (and is
also included in PDF and Postscript formats).

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au